Dental Services for Kids in Nashville
Helping your kiddos smile with confidence.
Pediatric Dentistry for Nashville, TN
As a board-certified pediatric dentist, Dr. Brittany specializes in the growth and development of children, which allows her to provide high-quality dental treatments that will leave your kiddos smiling.
This includes partnering with you, the parent, to create a treatment plan that will keep your child’s teeth healthy and beautiful. One of the unique features of our dental office is we do our very best not to use metal materials for restorations (fillings and crowns). We offer many kid-friendly dental services ranging from preventative care to natural-looking restorations.
Our Pediatric Dental Services at a Glance:
Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry
Our Specialty Dental Services For Kids
- Sedation Dentistry While our fun, caring nature can make your child’s visits memorable and easy, we do offer sedation dentistry for those with special needs or who have extreme dental fears. We offer multiple sedation options:
- Oral Conscious Sedation: A drink your child will take at the appointment, which will significantly relax them, making them drowsy and possibly fall asleep.
- In-Office General Anesthesia: We bring in a dental anesthesiologist to administer IV sedation for children who need a more powerful sedation method to fall asleep during treatment.
- Hospital-Based General Anesthesia: Your child is completely put to sleep for their dental work at one of our partner hospitals.
- Limited Orthodontics As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Brittany specializes in monitoring your child’s growth and development. This includes monitoring issues of crowded teeth, bite issues, and abnormal facial development. Because of this specialty, your Nashville pediatric dentist will asses your child’s growth and development at every checkup and recommend treatment as needed to help correct these issues early on.
- Tooth-Colored Restorations Nobody wants metal in their mouths; children are no different. When your children are in need of dental treatment, we use tooth-colored materials for natural-looking results.
Our restorations keep your child’s teeth durable and free from cavities while the tooth-colored materials make the treatment a secret between you and Dr. Brittany. Nobody has to know your child received dental work.
- Preventative Care Nothing is more important to us than seeing your child live a cavity-free life. We emphasize preventative care to protect your child’s smile from dental diseases (tooth decay and cavities). Dr. Brittany is passionate about educating our patients and parents about the importance of oral health. During your child’s visits, we provide:
- Dietary counseling
- Proper brushing and flossing techniques
- Tips to make brushing and flossing fun for the kiddos
- Preventative services (sealants and fluoride)
- Same-Day Emergencies Is your child going through a dental emergency (toothaches, chipped teeth, or a traumatic dental injury)? Call us right away and we’ll get your child out of pain that same day. Call our office at 615-610-2563