New Patient Information
Starting Your Experience Right
- Major credit cards
- Most insurance plans
- Most insurance plans with a personalized benefits check
Making Your Child’s First Visit Fun and Easy
What can you expect at that critical first appointment?
Comprehensive Exam + Cleaning
Dr. Adamiak is wonderful! We could not be happier that we found her!
Betsy C., Actual Parent
Dr. Adamiak is the BEST dentist my child has ever had! As a parent, I naturally want nothing less for my child. My standards are extremely high and Brittany has exceeded my expectations.
Iglika B., Actual Parent
Dr. Adamiak was fabulous! The staff were all fantastic. It was our baby’s first visit. I already didn’t expect him to do well. She was so patient and kind.
Tony C., Actual Parent
You Asked. We Answered!
- When should I schedule my child’s first appointment? As soon as that first tooth appears or by your child’s first birthday, schedule your child’s first appointment with Dr. Brittany. This will help us evaluate your child’s oral health and provide preventive tips for a solid hygiene routine.
- When will my child lose his or her first tooth? Children usually start to lose their first teeth around six years old. What this means is the permanent tooth is pushing out the baby tooth. Call Green Hills Pediatric Dentistry if you want any tips for protecting your child’s future permanent teeth.
- My child fights me when I brush their teeth. How can I change that? Make taking care of their teeth a fun and positive experience. Make brushing fun…Learn how to make brushing and flossing fun in our blog…! Here are some parent tips you can try:
- Brush teeth during bath time
- Sing a song while brushing teeth
- Let your child take a turn brushing your teeth
Want more tips? Call Green Hills Pediatric Dentistry!
- What diet is good for my child’s teeth? Always include a mixture of fruit, vegetables, and dairy for a balanced diet. Try to avoid foods containing sugar or starch (especially sticky foods) as these will cause tooth decay. Not sure where to start? Don’t worry! Dr. Brittany will provide nutritional advice to keep those precious smiles precious.