New Patient Information
Starting Your Experience Right
- Major credit cards
- Most insurance plans
- Most insurance plans with a personalized benefits check
Making Your Child’s First Visit Fun and Easy
What can you expect at that critical first appointment?
Your child’s first dental appointment can be stressful. Let us take that stress away! We’ll personally send you tips and tricks to help make your child’s first dental visit a positive experience. Feel free to call for further dental tips – we’re here to help!
Comprehensive Exam + Cleaning
We’ll use your child’s first appointment to conduct a comprehensive exam, cleaning, a customized treatment plan. This visit is about making it comfortable and fun for your child, which is why we’ll use positive language, wear our everyday clothing, and get down to their level.
Once you arrive at our office, we try to see you right away. You’ll receive an office tour and sit right down with Dr. Brittany to answer any and all of your questions. This appointment is about getting to know you and your child and learn about your reasons for seeing us.
We believe your child’s dental treatment plan is a partnership. We don’t tell you what your child needs. Instead, we provide our honest recommendations and let you make the decisions. This is your children’s smiles and we want you to feel confident in the oral health decisions you make for them.
Dr. Adamiak is wonderful! We could not be happier that we found her!
Betsy C., Actual Parent
Dr. Adamiak is the BEST dentist my child has ever had! As a parent, I naturally want nothing less for my child. My standards are extremely high and Brittany has exceeded my expectations.
Iglika B., Actual Parent
Dr. Adamiak was fabulous! The staff were all fantastic. It was our baby’s first visit. I already didn’t expect him to do well. She was so patient and kind.
Tony C., Actual Parent
You Asked. We Answered!
- When should I schedule my child’s first appointment? As soon as that first tooth appears or by your child’s first birthday, schedule your child’s first appointment with Dr. Brittany. This will help us evaluate your child’s oral health and provide preventive tips for a solid hygiene routine.
- When will my child lose his or her first tooth? Children usually start to lose their first teeth around six years old. What this means is the permanent tooth is pushing out the baby tooth. Call Green Hills Pediatric Dentistry if you want any tips for protecting your child’s future permanent teeth.
- My child fights me when I brush their teeth. How can I change that? Make taking care of their teeth a fun and positive experience. Make brushing fun…Learn how to make brushing and flossing fun in our blog…! Here are some parent tips you can try:
- Brush teeth during bath time
- Sing a song while brushing teeth
- Let your child take a turn brushing your teeth
Want more tips? Call Green Hills Pediatric Dentistry!
- What diet is good for my child’s teeth? Always include a mixture of fruit, vegetables, and dairy for a balanced diet. Try to avoid foods containing sugar or starch (especially sticky foods) as these will cause tooth decay. Not sure where to start? Don’t worry! Dr. Brittany will provide nutritional advice to keep those precious smiles precious.