Our Difference at Green Hills Pediatric Dentistry
A Place Where You're Treated Like a VIP
- Most Dental Insurance Accepted We accept a wide range of dental insurance to help give your child access to the dental care he or she deserves.
- Financing Available We don’t want a dental problem to turn into a financial problem. We accept CareCredit to help stretch out your dental payments.
- Quality, Personalized Care We treat every patient like family, seriously. Our team personally spends the time and gives the attention you need to ensure your child receives high-quality dentistry while having fun.
- Sedation Dentistry
For the little ones who need a little help to feel relaxed during their dental visits, we have multiple sedation options to make appointments a breeze, including oral conscious sedation, in-office general anesthesia, and hospital-based general anesthesia.
- Flexible Appointment Times As a VIP and busy parent, you have access to early morning and after-school appointments.
- Emergency Dentistry Is your child experiencing a dental emergency? We provide on-call services provided by Dr. Brittany for any after-hours emergencies.
- Online Patient Forms Nobody likes to fill out paperwork. You can easily access our forms online and fill them out right from your computer. Fill our online forms today!
Why Choose a Pediatric Dentist?
We specialize in helping kids!
Pediatric dentists…Learn more about pediatric dentists… are the pediatricians of teeth. They obtain specialty training in the specific needs of children just as pediatricians do. Dr. Brittany completed 2 years of additional training after dental school to specialize in the unique needs of children.
My teeth are fine but I often ask mom when can we go to my dentist again... that's how great she is! I love her!
Grace, Actual VIP Patient
I had taken my son to another Pediatric Dentist, and it was a nightmare. Everyone there made us feel welcome and the exam went amazing!!!
Kelly W., Actual Parent
Dr. Brittany and her team were so kind and put both of my kids at ease. I wish I was a patient too!
Mary D., Actual Parent
A Place You Can Call Home
If your child walks out our doors with a big smile, we know we've done our job.
Our atmosphere is crafted to ensure your child has fun at the dental office while making it a valuable part of your day. We’ll honor your appointment time and even offer fun amenities for your child to make their visit that more worthwhile: