Our Difference at Green Hills Pediatric Dentistry
A Place Where You're Treated Like a VIP
- Valet ParkingFellow Nashville residents: We all know how difficult it is to find parking. Our location in Green Hills offers valet parking, and we’ll validate your parking for you – just another way to make your child’s appointment time convenient.
- Sedation DentistryFor the little ones who need a little help to feel relaxed during their dental visits, we have multiple sedation options to make appointments a breeze, including conscious sedation, IV sedation, and general anesthesia.
- Most Dental Insurance Accepted We accept a wide range of dental insurance to help give your child access to the dental care he or she deserves.
- Financing Available We don’t want a dental problem to turn into a financial problem. We accept CareCredit to help stretch out your dental payments.
- Quality, Personalized CareWe treat every patient like family, seriously. Our team personally spends the time and gives the attention you need to ensure your child receives high-quality dentistry while having fun.
- Flexible Appointment TimesAs a VIP and busy parent, you have access to early morning and after-school appointments.
- Receive Dr. Brittany's Cell Number You may have questions about your child’s dental care outside the office. That’s okay. At the end of your child’s first appointment, Dr. Brittany will give you her personal cell number. She’ll always be a phone call or text message away to answer all of your questions.
- Online Appointments For your convenience, you can schedule your children’s appointments straight from your device. Book your appointment today!
- Online Patient Forms Nobody likes to fill out paperwork. You can easily access our forms online and fill them out right from your computer. Fill our online forms today!
Why Choose a Pediatric Dentist?
We specialize in helping kids!
My teeth are fine but I often ask mom when can we go to my dentist again... that's how great she is! I love her!
Grace, Actual VIP Patient
I had taken my son to another Pediatric Dentist, and it was a nightmare. Everyone there made us feel welcome and the exam went amazing!!!
Kelly W., Actual Parent
Dr. Brittany and her team were so kind and put both of my kids at ease. I wish I was a patient too!
Mary D., Actual Parent